100R16-04 Hydraulic Hose Reel 656'
- Made in the USA
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Most orders ship the same day
100R16-04 Hydraulic hose reel
This 1/4" I.D. 2 wire braid hose has a working pressure of 6,200 PSI and is sold by the reel, which contains 656' of hose.
The 100R16-04 is used in applications that require high-pressure hydraulic hose to transfer petroleum based fluid. This hose can withstand harsh conditions, every day use, and exposure to the weather elements. Some of the most common uses for the 100R16 hose includes plant machinery, dump trucks, tractors excavators, and other heavy equipment.
- Part Number: 100R16-04 Reel
- SAE Rating: SAE 100R16
- Manufacturer: Balflex
- Item Description: 1/4" SAE 100R16 Hose Reel (656')
- Selling Quantity: Reel
- Hose Inside Diameter: 1/4"
- Dash Size: -04
- Hose Outside Diameter: 0.52"
- Working Pressure: 6,200 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 24,800 PSI
- Bend Radius: 2.0"
- Hose Type: Hydraulic
- Tube Material: Synthetic rubber - seamless oil resistant
- Safety Factor: 4:1
- Cover Material: Black Wrapped synthetic rubber - Weather & abrasion resistant
- Temperature Rating: - 40ºC (- 40ºF) + 100ºC (+ 212ºF); Intermittent service: + 120ºC (+ 248ºF) * Max. temperature recommended for water base hydraulic fluids: + 70ºC (+ 158ºF) * Max. temperature recommended for air: + 60ºC (+ 140ºF)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way